Photo credit: google images
I have been wracking my brain trying to recall if I have
done any guest posts ever and after all the wracking the
answer is no, I think…..! 🙂
Well, there is a first time for everything……..
My friend Luna loves to inspire people and I would encourage
you to go over to her blog and take a look at some of the stuff
she writes. I think you will enjoy this post from her…..
Do you feel loved by God?
If not here is some inspiration, some sound truth about
how much God loves you.
So without taking any more of your time please proceed
as you read what she has to say!
When You Feel Unloved: 14 Quotes That Declare God Loves You
Have you ever woke up one day feeling unloved?
Or have you woke up constantly feeling nobody cares and nobody even notices you exist?
Feeling unloved is by far one of the most miserable situation one can experience in a lifetime.
It can be sad, hopeless, depressing.
But one thing is guaranteed. We may open our eyes one day and nobody on earth love us at all. But up in heaven Someone cares deeply about us, appreciates us, cares for us and are with us wherever we go (even if we do not notice it).
Someone above has our best interests at heart, prepared the best future ever realizable for us and is willing to go for any lengths to prove it (and He did 2000 years ago).
Someone loved us so much to the point of dying in our place, even if we do not deserve it and even before we came to have loved Him.
His name is Jesus.
And if ever you woke up on some days struggling because you feel you don’t matter, know that you do. Below are 14 Scriptures to prove how deep is God’s unconditional love for you.
1. See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. – I John 3:1
2. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. – Romans 8:35-39
3. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. – John 3:16
4. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ— by grace you have been saved. – Ephesians 2:4-5
5. But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. – Romans 5:8
6. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. – Psalm 103:2-5
7. 1 John 4:9-11 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we have loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
8. But you, O Lord, are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness. – Psalm 86:15
9. The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. – Zephaniah 3:17
10. The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. – Psalm 103:8
11. The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. – Jeremiah 31:3
12. And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
13. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. – John 15:9
14. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. – Lamentations 3:22-23
Satan will attack us when we are at our weakest but we know that we can do all things in Christ who strengthens us. We know that he has been defeated and the victory is ours through Jesus.
So if you know a friend or a family member who is broken and lost, tell them about Jesus’ love. Remind them about how they matter because of Jesus. Show them through the Scriptures how their worth is based on Jesus’ sacrifice and not on what the world says about them.
Let us praise God and thank Him for His unconditional love for us.
BIO: Luna Darcy is the founder of Organized Lunacy, a blog that strives to provide inspiration and motivation for people from all walks of life. You can follow her on Twitter at @OrganizedLunacy or visit her website at http://www.organizedlunacy.net.