THOUGHT OF THE DAY.
A friend sent me something I thought I would share with you. Hope you enjoy it.
A pencil marker taught the pencil 5 important lessons:
1. Everything you touch will always leave a mark.
2. The mistakes you make can always be corrected.
3. Your most important asset is what is inside of you.
4. In life you will undergo some painful sharpening that will make you a better pencil.
5. To be the best you must allow yourself to be held and guided by the hand that holds you.
Like a pencil you must allow God to be the HAND that guides you throughout your life.
I hope you enjoyed reading that like I did my fellow “pencils”. Hahaha