As I look back at my life I realize how God had a plan for me. There were times when it didn’t seem like it but He had a plan…….
– As a child going through abuse He had a plan for me
– Being told by my teachers I would amount to nothing, He had a plan
– When my family fell apart and got divorced He had a plan
– When I had to move in with my grand mother because of the divorce He had a plan
– On days when I constantly tore myself down (which was all the time) He had a plan for me
– When people laughed at me because I stammered He had a plan
– During times of hopelessness and despair over my future He had a plan
A lot has happened but God has been true. I couldn’t see Him at work through all that at the time but I see now how He kept me alive and safe. He preserved my destiny in spite of how messed up my life was. It’s amazing to think as I was going through all that, God had a plan already planned out for me. When I lost hope and belief in anything good God had something amazing in store for me. I didn’t even know Him for crying out loud but He had something in store for me, when I was in fear of being abused He had a plan for me, when my heart was broken because I thought I was a nobody God knew the plans He had set up for me……And that is what God does. I believe it is just the beginning and I look forward to more.
You might be going through trials and hardships that seem unbeatable but the fact is that God has a plan for you. Your life might be in pieces but know God has a plan for you. You might be abused at home but know God has a plan. You might be in the darkest of nights in your life but know that God has a plan for you. He has so much in store for you. Don’t give up, don’t quit. He knows who you are and He knows what you are going through……He will never leave you. Don’t believe the lies. Trust in Him.