I would like to thank Tazein Mirza Saad at Transcending Borders Blog for nominating me for this award. Her story is really inspiring and she is very transparent about her experiences. I believe you will be inspired and challenged by this woman of transparency and faith.
Rules for receiving the Award.
1.Display the award logo on your blog
2.Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.State 7 things about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 bloggers of the Nomination and award requirements.
5.Notify the bloggers of the nominations and award requirements.
7 Things To Know about Me.
1. I live in Harare, Zimbabwe, Africa.
2. I am 31 years old. I was born 27 October 1981.
3. I am a very health conscious person. I believe the way I look after myself in the way I eat and exercise plays a vital role in accomplishing my God given purpose.
4. I love kids and I have been teaching kids from 8yrs to 12yrs of age for 7 years.
5. I love reading.
6. I worked at a Thai restaurant for 9 years.
7. I love how the mind works and I facilitate for The Pacific Institute based in Seattle.
Here are the nominees…
6. PJ Grace
10. Made For Victory
11. Eryn Wong
17. Moment Matters